Market news
  Issuers
  News categories
  Search
  ICEX Web
  Íslensk útgáfa
    
Issuers > Latest news > News of date > News between dates
Printable version
SIMI
Iceland Telecom - Result of the takeover bid   26.10.2005 14:30:58
News categories: Corporate news      Íslenska  English

The takeover bid submitted by Skipti ehf. to shareholders in Iceland Telecom expired yesterday, Tuesday 25 October, after having been open from 27 September 2005.

 

The takeover bid was approved by holders of a total of 7,889,502 shares. Following this bid Skipti ehf. owns a total of 6,957,621,998 shares or 98.88% of the total share capital in Iceland Telecom. The other 1,085 shareholders therefore own 1.12% of the company's total share capital.

 

The board of directors of Skipti ehf.


Back